Wine Enthusiast Silent 18-Bottle Dual-Zone Touchscreen Wine Cooler Slimline with Upright Bottle Storage
Estimated Shipping Date: Aug 24 to Aug 27.
NOTE: We ONLY ship to the Contiguous United States, and Standard shipping is FREE*. If you wish to place an order from another region, please contact us. (*See Shipping & Returns for further details)
Questions? Quick Help
At last, a wine refrigerator for narrow spaces!
Fits perfectly in those empty nooks and corners of your kitchen, living room, or any room
Protects the taste of reds and whites with virtually silent cooling technology in 2 zones (details below)
Makes adjusting temperature easy with exterior digital touchscreen control
All for a price that makes enjoying wine affordable!
A thermoelectric, energy-efficient, CFC-free wine cooler. ETL approved.
- Supports Upright and Preserved Bottles
- 18-bottle capacity*
- Two zones: top holds 10 bottles, bottom holds 8
- Top zone adjustable temperature range of 54-66°F provides ideal storing conditions for reds and whites
- Bottom zone adjustable temperature range of 46-66°F provides ideal storing conditions for reds and whites, and optimum serving conditions for most whites
- Exterior digital touchscreen with temperature display
- Reflective smoked-glass Thermopane door with stainless steel trim
- 7 pull-out chrome shelves
- Interior LED lighting
- Weight: 36 lbs.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 77°F
- Applications: Free Standing Only**
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
*Note: Door is not reversible.* New Shelf will be shipping separately.
**Note: Shelving is meant to hold standard Bordeaux size bottles, using larger size bottles may limit the capacity. If you would like to store larger bottles you can easily remove any of the shelves. This will also prevent scraping the labels on the larger bottles.
***Applications: This model is not meant to be built-in to cabinetry, recessed or put underneath a counter. Additionally this model is not meant to be used in an enclosed area. While the back of the unit does produce a minimal amount of heat, it still needs to vent to an open area.